I found this from Angela at Lariats and Lavender. It looked fun, so I thought I would give it a shot. (The spacing on my blog is so weird today. Forgive me.)
1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was calamari. I don't tend to eat strange things so trying calamari was strange for me.
2. My best friends are great. I have 3 girls whom I would consider my best friends. The friendships have had crazy ups and downs, but I have know these ladies the past few years and they are wonderful.
3. If I could live in a different era it would be the late 1800's. I am a traditional girl and I think that era would gel best with my personality. You still have the feel of expansion and the west, but there is indoor plumbing :)
4. If you only know one thing about me it should be that I crave order. I think its because its one thing I can control.
5. My favorite book of all time is impossible to choose. I have to pick just one? I love Bamboo and Lace by Lori Wick. I can read that one over and over.
6. The one beauty product I cannot live without is foundation.
7. Blogging is a neat way to meet and exchange ideas with people from all around the world.
8. If I could star in a movie with one actor/actress, it would be Sandra Bullock. She seem so nice!
9. One of the best feelings in the world is laughing. Really laughing.
10. My current obsession is job hunting. 35+ applications in 16 states. Find me a job please :)
11. What's for dinner tonight? I have absolutely no idea.
12. The last thing I bought was three books from Barnes and Noble. The 3rd book in the Bride Quartet Series from Nora Roberts, The Book of Awesome, and a random inexpensive 3rd book so I could get free shipping.
13. I am currently listening to a playlist that I made called "The Story of Life." It's pretty sweet if I do say so myself. And I do :)
14. If I could have a home, totally paid for, totally furnished anywhere in the world it would be in the eastern part of the US in a historically significant area. A colonial type or victorian house would be cool. Outside the US I think the English countryside would be pretty fantastic as well.
15. The one thing I would change about myself is on the outside my weight, on the inside my confidence.
16. If you could go anywhere in the world in the next hour, where would you go? Sign me up for a trip to Western Europe. Specifically I would love to be able to explore France. I was only able to see a couple places when I was there years ago.
17. The languages I would love to learn are Spanish, French and American Sign Language.
18. My favorite quote is "God does not call the qualified. He qualifies the called."
19. I am most afraid of failing, never finding love, never finding who I am meant to be.
20. My favorite color is blue. Any shade any hue.
21. My dream job is owning a book store or teaching.
22. The one thing that brings a smile to my face instantaneously is seeing little kids playing. They are so unaware of the crazy world around them.
23. The one word I use a lot is seriously. It is very versatile. When you are questioning something, surprised, frustrated, excited... it fits.
24. When I'm feeling blue I listen to music or curl up with a book and read.
25. What inspires me is music, beautiful scenery, family, books.
26. My favorite season is fall. Hands down. Days are still relatively warm but at night its cool enough that you can curl up under a quilt. I love drinking tea or coffee and watching the leaves change colors and fall to the ground knowing in a few months there will be new leaves. I love the sound of leaves crunching under my feet.
27. My favorite dessert has to be ice cream. Or chocolate. But not chocolate ice cream.
28. How many tabs are open on your browser right now? There are 4 tabs open.
29. What was the first thought that crossed your mind this morning when you looked in the mirror? "Ugh. Really?"
30. The best piece of advice I was ever given was "Treat others like you would like to be treated."
31. If I had millions of dollars to give to one charity, I would give it to one that I would start. I would like to start a charity for the siblings of children with Autism.
32. If at first you don't succeed, "destroy all the evidence you tried" ... and "then try and try again."
So there you are. I am sure after reading that you have learned something new about me. I think its helpful to know the person behind the blog you read. Especially when the blog tries to have an overall message behind it. I would love to hear what your answers would be. So if you fill this out please come back and leave the link to your blog so I can stop by and check it out. Have a wonderful day!
Remember to live life the best you can. Love life as much as you can. Little things can wait, but the sunset won't.