I looked back over that list today. I was surprised at how many things have changed, and at how many have stayed the same. But that's life, right?
11. I am a part of "B-cubed" and without one of us it just wouldn't work. We may think it would, but it wouldn't. I love my friends, though at times they may drive me crazy, I don't know what I would do without them.
This is no longer true, one part of the cube and I had a huge falling out, and haven't spoken in a long time.
But this, this will always stay the same for me:
24. Regrets. People always say they want to live life with no regrets, even me. But I have them. Some bigger than others. There were chances I didn't take, things I didn't share, friends I lost contact with, people I let tear me down, times I stayed quiet when I should have spoken.
It's a lesson learned. And one that I needed to be reminded of. At this moment.
Here are some of the other things from my list of 25:
1. I love to make lists. The feeling of crossing something off a list is AMAZING! It makes my crazy schedule and insane amount of things to get done seem manageable.
2. I think I may be a little OCD. Why? Because my books are sorted by series and height, movies are alphabetical and crayons are sorted by color ... crazy... I know.
4. I love to curl up under a warm quilt. Grabbing a book and a cup of tea or cocoa and sitting with the quilts my mom has made me is like grabbing a little piece of heaven. I also love the feeling of sleeping under quilts.
5. Music is a huge part of my life. I listen to it constantly and I like that it can instantly change my mood. I love most types of music but especially country. My only problem is I seem to have music ADD and it's hard for me to listen to an entire song.
7. I love Frozen Hot Chocolates from DQ!!! If you haven't had one, you have to try it!
8. I have been blessed to be able to travel. I have been to several countries in Europe and have been to several states including South Dakota, Wisconsin, Maryland, West Virginia and Hawaii.
9. I really don't like having my picture taken. I try to avoid cameras when possible, but I wish that I had more pictures of things that have happened in my life.
12. I collect tea pots. I bought one in London and after that I started to collect them.
13. When I was younger I wanted to be a country singer... and still think that would be amazing! When I hear an awesome song I imagine how it would work in a concert.
16. I have a song for just about every friend, situation and mood. I think its great how music can connect different people.
21. I am not an outgoing person. Sometimes I like to just sit and listen. But, when I am really comfortable around people I love to make them laugh, even if its really dumb things. Though that doesn't happen often.
23. I may be a social science teacher but that doesn't mean I know a ton about economics, history, politics, sociology, psychology or geography. I know a little bit about a lot of things. I may enjoy politics but it doesn't mean I want to debate my beliefs with you.
Remember, life is short. So make mistakes.
Learn lessons. Live life the best you can, live it to the fullest.
Because many things in life can wait... but The Sunset Won't.