I've made it one week, and my goal for the next 14 days is to write three gratitudes and to journal/write about one positive experience from the day. The gratitudes can be trivial or deep. And even on the toughest of days there is at least ONE thing that is positive or goes well.
Gratitude: thankfulness, gratefulness or appreciation;
a feeling or attitude in recognition of a benefit that someone has received.
Positive: favorable, good, approving, enthusiastic, supportive, encouraging
34. I am thankful for the people life who don't try to fix things, but are just there,
in the mess, the muck with you.
35. I am grateful for compassion.
36. I am grateful for random acts of kindness.
37. I appreciate you!
38. I am thankful for those quick moments you have to catch up with friends. Where you have time to ask how things are going with each person.
39. I am grateful for the people who take time to let people know they appreciate them for who they are. It's a gift to be able to say it, and to know how to say it. Even if it's sometimes hard to hear it and believe it.
I am grateful.
One Positive From The Last 24 Hours:
(Two, since it's the last 48 hours)
Colleagues got together for a holiday buffet. It was a great treat!
The youth group students I work with did a great job of sharing during "Notebook Night" tonight!
"Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day."
Many things in life can wait... but finding the positives,
remembering what you are grateful for,
and The Sunset Won't!