22. Find a ministry at church to plug into. (I am now a High School Youth Group Leader)
32. Make guacamole from scratch. (I tried the recipe for Chipotle's Guacamole. Delicious!)
70. Find a television show on DVD and watch every season of it. (Bones)
87. Post this list on my blog.
91. Answer the "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind." (Took awhile, but I learned a lot about myself)
6. Have a "me" day once a month. 1/33
8. List things I am thankful for each week. 1/143
10. Make a list of 101 things that make me happy. 3/101 (See previous blog post)
37. Try 6 new restaurants a year. 1/18 (Fuddruckers)
68. Read 50 new books per year. 0/50 in 2010
74. Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet.
Thoroughly Modern Millie
75. Find a new musical artist every month. (Radney Foster, Jaron and the Long Road to Love)
82. Comment on 10 different blogs. 4/10
93. Blog at least twice a week.
So there is my progress thus far. There are other things on the list that I might be working on, but these are the ones I am make an effort to work on. If you are working on a 101 in 1001 list and are blogging about it please leave a link to your blog below. I would love to check it out. And if you aren't currently doing this but are doing a similar project, I would love to check that out as well.