I have to admit I first started blogging because I came across a few blogs that I loved to read. Then it seemed like blogging was being talked about everywhere. I didn't know if I would like it. I try to be careful about my online privacy as much as possible. But... Woo Hoo! I made it past 25 posts. I would like to thank those of you who have been following along on my journey to "Remember the Sunset." I hope that along the way you can take something away from this blog as I have taken away things from the blogs that I read.
I have lots on my mind today. And because there is so many different ideas in there I am having trouble creating a cohesive blog post. So today will be a questionnaire sort of day. But this is not just any questionnaire. It was first used by Bernard Pivot and now used by James Lipton on "Inside the Actor's Studio." I always find actor's responses so interesting and the questions aren't half bad either. So here are the questions (with a few tweaks I have to admit):
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
- "Moist" is the worst sounding word, but my least favorite word is "retard."
3. What turns you on creatively or spiritually?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
- Children's laughter or leaves crackling.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
- Sirens from an ambulance/fire truck, that can almost never be a good thing.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
- I often say "what the fuhs the matter with you?"
Or a couple low-german swear words my Oma used to say.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
10. If Heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- "You did your best and your best was good enough. Come on in. Welcome Home!"